Students Supporting the Right to Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Paul Deddens - Executive Director of Students for Life - Possible Ideas for Next Semester

2 posters

Go down

John Paul Deddens - Executive Director of Students for Life - Possible Ideas for Next Semester Empty John Paul Deddens - Executive Director of Students for Life - Possible Ideas for Next Semester

Post  Regina D. Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:57 am

Hello fellow pro-lifers! For the past month or so, I have been communicating with the Executive Director of Students for Life, John-Paul Deddens. He is absolutely thrilled that we have started a group at MCC, and is very willing to support us and help us out. A few days ago, I ordered 20-30 pro-life buttons and literature from him - which could help us with recruiting members. But what is really exciting is that he wants to hold a conference call with all of us (to learn more about our group), and he offered to come and hold a training session for us. Moreover, I think he would be more than happy to come to MCC and speak. Let me know what all of you think about this!

Regina D.

Back to top Go down

John Paul Deddens - Executive Director of Students for Life - Possible Ideas for Next Semester Empty Re: John Paul Deddens - Executive Director of Students for Life - Possible Ideas for Next Semester

Post  Erik Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:45 am

That sounds great. What do we need to do to schedule the conference call, and the training?
Erik
Erik
Admin

https://sstrtl.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

John Paul Deddens - Executive Director of Students for Life - Possible Ideas for Next Semester Empty Re: John Paul Deddens - Executive Director of Students for Life - Possible Ideas for Next Semester

Post  Regina D Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:19 am

Well I can email him or call him and give him a headsup about the conference call, and ask him about the training session. We ourselves would just have to decide what day we would like to do this on.

Regina D

Back to top Go down

John Paul Deddens - Executive Director of Students for Life - Possible Ideas for Next Semester Empty speaker / training for January

Post  Helen Jo Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:48 pm

I support the idea of either or both. What kind of costs are we looking at? Eric, check your other e-mail for a message.

Helen Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum